Friday, November 29, 2013

Letter About Parade

I just sent the following email off to NBC:

"My children and I were excited Thanksgiving morning to watch the Macy's parade on NBC.  But when you continually showed a Victoria Secret billboard while filming the floats and balloons, we were forced to watch the parade on CBS.  It was too bad really, because your broadcast was much better.  I don't know if this was a mistake or if Victoria Secret paid for that, but you might want to think about who your audience is next time."

If you would like to write to them too click http://www.nbcnews.com/id/10285339/  I will also be mailing them a letter because I'm not sure this went through.  Their address is

NBC News
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, N.Y. 10112


Here is a phone number too if you would like to comment that way For NBCUniversal – New York:
212-664-4444




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share how you are protecting virtue.